mercoledì 14 marzo 2012

My Own #2


Home :: Books :: Anarchy :: My Own #2 Printable version

My Own #2
My Own is the newest effort from long-standing egoist and anarchist Wolfi Landstreicher (aka apio ludd). One of two newsletters seeking to bring the full range of egoist thought into the current day, it is full of essays, reviews, reprints, and new and old translations.

This issue has a working translation of the first section of Stirner's Der Einzige und Sein Eigentum (badly translated but commonly known as The Ego and its Own), pieces by George Palante, Renzo Novatore, George Schumm, reviews of Wittgenstein's Tractatus, Logico Philosophicus, and J. Neil Schulman's Alongside Night, as well as some anti-psychiatry articles.


http://littleblackcart.com/My-Own-2.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento